COVID-19 SECURE GUIDELINES
1 If you or any of your household/bubble have shown signs of COVID19 symptoms within the last 48 hours of the session, please DO NOT attend the session. If you have knowingly been in contact with anyone displaying COVID19 symptoms within the last 48 hours of the session, notify Shell's Namastars and please DO NOT attend the session.
2. All attendees will be required to sign in and out of the premises, including their full name and contact details for track and trace purposes.
3. Clean your hands often: Sanitiser should be used at entrance and exit points. Sanitiser and/or soap and running water to be used in toilets and kitchens. Use paper towels to dry. Hot air hand dryers should not be used as they distribute droplets.
4. Respiratory hygiene: Everyone needs to be encouraged to avoid touching their mouth, eyes and nose. Tissues need to be disposed of into a bin and then hands washed with hot soapy water.
5. Surfaces will be cleaned frequently including door handles, handrails, table tops, chairs, sinks, toilet areas, kitchen surfaces, light switches etc. All yoga mats will be sanitised between classes.
6. Maintain safe distancing where possible: Guidelines currently require 2 metres to be maintained between individuals not from the same household and 1 metre if a face mask is worn. Children under the age of 12 are not required to wear a face mask however, all accompanying adults are to adhere to COVID guidelines by wearing a face mask at all times.
7. Please bring your own drinks (clearly labelled with your child's name or distinct from others to avoid confusion).
By attending the session you are agreeing to comply by the COVID guidelines and confirming that you and your family/bubble do not have any COVID symptoms.